WE ARE CAMDON
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN JOINING OUR TEAM
We are happy to know you are interested in joining our team. Please complete our Employment Application e-form.
On submission it will be sent directly to our Human Resources Department.
Thank You for your time, we look forward to meeting you soon! The Camdon Team.
Administrator / Project Assistant:
Camdon Construction Ltd. is looking for an energetic, well-organized Administrator / Project Assistant.
The Administrator / Project Assistant will work closely with our Team to support them through the different stages of construction including:
Support to Project Managers
- General Admin support
- Utilities, Development and Building Permit applications
- Assist with project schedule tracking
- Assist with project tenders
- Assist with selection and sourcing of interior and exterior finishes
- Project Close-out support
- Maintenance Manuals
Along with assisting with projects, the position will also include the following:
Marketing, Social Media, Office Culture, Business Development
- Office social/culture – event planning
- Proposal formatting, research and general support
- Act as Camdon’s Health and Safety Representative
- Auditor training – must be willing to get certified
- Coordinate annual safety audit process
- Coordinate and schedule inspections
- Generate project safety plans
- Coordinate safety meetings
- Track employee training requirements
- Complete office monthly inspections
- Conduct safety drills
- Coordinate continual safety program improvement and annual action plans
The ability to balance multiple demands and strong administrative skills will ensure your success in this position. Other important qualities include: high proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to take initiative. An eye for detail is required for this position due to the need for accuracy.
Camdon offers a competitive compensation package which includes health benefits.
Please forward your resume in strict confidence to:
We wish to thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.